Found 1 result for tag "postoffice"
September 12th 2011 05:47 pm
Whoa, it's Monday already. What a busy day/week/month so far.
Here's the rundown:
- I received 2 calls 15 minutes before my alarm this morning from 2 clients. Way for a Monday to start.
- Stopped by Post Office to pick up package that wouldn't fit in the mailbox on Saturday
- I got to the office and got ready to make some calls that I was supposed to make. Had the first client come in. Nice lady, but seemed like she just wanted to vent. No biggie - but did find out that her husband has some Pro Photography experience and could take pro photos of us on Wednesday for the Ad
- Tom came in as I was finishing up with the 1st client. I finished things up and went to him. He and I started talking about some personal stuff.
- 5 minutes into that meeting, client #2 walks in, talks for 5 minutes, leaves. I go back to Tom and discuss options for him
- Spend an hour or so deciphering odd Paypal code. Tom makes packets.
- I did some budget analyzing and found out that it costs us (figuratively) $13 to make an info packet. Whoa.
- Tom left; I called/contacted most of the people on my list today
- Responded to some emails, cleared up confusion in a contract, and graded an email
- Ordered more ink for the business - $50 for each other, 2 standard blacks, and 1 XL black - not bad.
- updated and re-printed a sign for the office (with hours and updated QR code)
All in all, it doesn't seem like a lot, but I've been going non-stop since I got here at 10:15.
And not to bore you with the finer details, here's the quick-and-dirty summary from last week:
- My old phone was sick. I got a new one! YAY!
- Kat, Keat and I played WhiteWolf on Saturday and Sunday
- Had meeting with Shadow Dev staff on Monday, hired Kat on
- Planned Developer Training for Shadow Dev
- Working out the finer details of our Movie Night
- Had to deal with the Copier missing the Scanning function - had a meeting with Allan and going to figure it out
- Fixed a client's login/check issue - that took a while
- Finally got ST:TNG Season 1 and 7 back on Netflix - now I can finish Season 1
- My 2nd oldest sister and Dad stopped by on Friday - she is now in TN
- Met wit 2 potential clients. Wish I was more professional
- Finally got a response back from the Fox Carolina guys about the relationship. I was told to call another person. Here we go again
- Had a major server outage on Friday for about an hour. I can honestly say IT WASN'T MY FAULT! Apparently, the server company had an issue with their main operations server and had to force a shutdown/restart. All details are at the Shadow Dev Blog
- Fixed some issues with another client's site. Should be getting the final check soon
- Watched the 4th Bleach Movie. It was really good.
- Created a Site Reporter using Google's API. Now, I get daily reports telling me where Shadow Dev is in non-biased Google Rankings for our area
- And of course, the 10th Anniversary of 9/11. Still can't believe I was a freshmen in High School when that happened. My support goes to those in need.
That wraps up last week. And now for something completely different (but TOTALLY worth it):